We posted this page to give the possibility to listen our performances respecting, in the same time, the copyrights of our editors. You can listen and download the files and place them wherever you like: we only ask you to keep a reference to us and a link to this page. Live performances are, obviously, less polished and with a lower recording quality of an official CD. On the other hand, the performance is sometimes more emotional.
The files dimension is big (from 1 to 5 Mbytes) because we chosen to use the mp3 format nearest to the CD DDD quality (mp3 pro with maximum quality). Please, download the file and listen it with a good quality mp3-player.
- August 3rd 2018 Santo Stefano di Magra, SS. Stefano Protomartire Church, Selva morale e spirituale
- Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643): Cantate Domino
- Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643): Exultent Caeli
- Claudio Monteverdi (1567-1643): Gloria (from Messa a 4 tones)
- October 7th 2006, Milan, Basilica Di San Marco: If ye love mee - Italian and english Reinassance poliphonic schools
- Thomas Tallis (1505-1585): Verily, verily I say unto you
- Thomas Tallis: O nata Lux de lunime
- William Byrd (1543-1623): Ave verum corpus
- Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina (1525-1594): Sicut cervus — Sitivit anima mea
- September 17th 2005, Riomaggiore (SP), San Giovanni Battista Church, A Missa in Rome, during 16th Century: O quam gloriosum est regnum by Tomas Luis de Victoria (1548-1611)
- Missa "O quam gloriosus est regnum": Credo
- Sancta Maria succurre miseris
- O magnum misterium
- December 19th 2004, La Spezia, Santa Maria Assunta Major Church, Concert for the 15th anniversary of the foundation of Il Convitto Armonico: Messe de Minuit pour Noël from Marc-Antoine Charpentier (1634-1704)
- Il Convitto Armonico accompanied by Baroque Orchestra G.B. Tiepolo
- Kyrie I
- Kyrie II
- Gloriam Tu solus Sanctus — Amen
- Agnus Dei
- September 11th 2004, Fano (PS), San Pietro in Valle Church, 31st International poliphonic Meeting "Città Di Fano":Feria Quinta in Coena Domini: la liturgia del Mattutino del Giovedì Santo nelle composizioni di Marcantonio Ingegneri (1547-1592).
- Marcantonio Ingegneri: Lamentazioni di Jeremia I
- Marcantonio Ingegneri: Responsorio Judas mercator pessimus
- Marcantonio Ingegneri: Responsorio Eram quasi agnus
- September 10th 2004, Fano (PS), Basilica di S. Paterniano, 31st International poliphonic Meeting "Città Di Fano".
- Josquin Des Près (1440?-1521): Nunc dimittis